- Assisting people in developing job skills based on individual employment goals, through vocational and volunteer opportunities.
- Assisting individuals to find meaningful ways to make a contribution and/or to earn money.
- The purpose of workshops is to teach specialized skills in a group model for a specific time period. The goal is to offer individuals an opportunity for group work and interaction in order to learn specific skills. Contact us for a list of our current roster of workshops that we offer on a rotational basis.
PERSON DIRECTED PLANNING
- Will assist you to develop your own individualized plan of support
- Will explore your own unique talents, strengths and abilities
- Will plan with you on an ongoing basis and can include members of your family, friends, care givers and members of the community
- Will help you identify your goals, both now and in the future. Goals may include housing, work, volunteer, skill development leisure and recreation options
Employment Assistance Resources Network
E.A.R.N. is a voluntary program that offers one-on-one support to persons with disabilities. E.A.R.N. will help you identify the strengths and skills you have to offer a workplace to achieve meaningful employment. Click here for more information about E.A.R.N.